About Me


Name: Jude
Home: Singapore
About Me: Juz me...
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Custom Search

Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Loneliness equals to “you think that you’re alone”?
This is inspired by a few friends of mine. Not that I am saying that you are all lonely soul…so don’t get piss off. Its just some inspiration that I got from conversation that I might had with any of you. So relax alright.

What is loneliness? Everyone of us feel lonely at certain point of life. Or in fact, many points in time. How this feeling come about? Where does it emerge? When will it exist? I can’t tell. It just simply a feeling that ones felt that they’re all alone in this world. And at that moment, I guess the only person who really understand the source of it, is only yourself.

I had ever went through this stage of “why am I all alone?” but am I really alone? Have you ever ask yourself this question? I guess everyone does, especially when you’re going through the most hectic/drastic point of life. Maybe I should say, some people does, cos not everyone had actually really go through that down point in life. Why do we think “we’re all alone”? Is this really true? Most of us have friends, someone to turn to when things goes wrong. But is it our friends that we’re seeking for comfort from? Or is it that a particular person that you’re looking for…to confide in? Or is it that those friends who you hope that will be there…is never really there? So what is it? What or who you are really looking for when you reach that breaking point? Is it that our circle of friends are getting so small as we grew that we do not know who to confide in? Is it that there’s noone that you can trust to tell the truth? Or comfortable with…to confide in the depth of heart matters?

Some point in my life, I realise that not everyone will be there for you…ya most of the time, we’re kinda “alone”. Everyone have their own life to lead, and some of us…just trying hard not to be jerked at the end of the day. But have you thought of, the only person who can really lift you up at the end of the day…actually is YOU! The only person who can convince you to move on with life…be a happy chap in life…is still nobody other than YOU! Maybe you might think that I am blabbering crap. But let me ask you. Let’s say you found someone to confide your trouble mind….after talking your heart out, whether to move on with life or to cocoon yourself in the mess, is still up to you, isn’t it? You are the one who gonna make the final decision isn’t it? Or maybe, you can’t find anyone to talk to…you still somehow deal with the situation on your own. right? Therefore, don’t you think that the only person who can really bring you out of something, is actually YOU?

I guess most of us think that we’re somehow alone due to the fact that we just wanna “somebody” to be there especially when we’re down, or just simply we do not wanna be alone at all…we just want whoever regardless friends, strangers, colleagues or who-so-ever to be in our “radar range”.

This really make me wonder, can we ever be alone forever…just be on our own…without friends, without anybody else? Does loneliness mean the emptiness of our mind? Or does loneliness equals to “you think that you’re alone”?
posted by Jude @ 11:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home